The Inn for all Seasons Bar & Restaurant
Our Restaurant serves hearty country food with fresh seasonal ingredients, sourced locally where possible and lovingly prepared by our classically trained Chefs
”At dinner; dishes were hearty yet, carefully presented, with an emphasis on very good quality. The Range of choice & quality of food provided at both dinner & breakfast exceeded expectation at 3 Stars.” AA inspection 2014
- Our kitchen has a depth of tradition that is very noticeable throughout all our dishes.
- The locally sourced meats,poultry and game will all be cooked to your liking as well as letting our Michelin trained chefs put their own touches and twists on them.
- We specialize in fresh fish, seafood and shellfish delivered daily from Brixham and the south coast of England and Ireland. This has built into a great following and reputation for preparing and cooking fresh fish the way you like it to be served – plain or fancy.
- We never lose sight of the fact that you are the customer and we in the kitchen are here to feed you and not our egos.
- The Inn For all Seasons will always meet your needs with our food throughout the day and you will experience great value dining in a friendly & relaxed atmosphere. It’s Burford’s hidden gem!
Seasonal & Locally Produced
Local, seasonal, fresh produce, cooked creatively and well is at the heart of a good restaurant.
We are spoilt for choice in the Cotswold’s with so many brilliant local producers to work with – Barrington venison & game from our neighboring estate, locally produced artisan cheeses & freshly baked breads.
Just up the road is Upton Smokery who supply us with smoked meats & fish. There’s also an abundance of fantastic local produce from our surrounding farmers & the odd allotment!